Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best day ever!

Today was very special. Mom and Dad left me home alone (as usual) to go run errands, but today when they came home, they brought home a surprise for me. Mom put all the groceries away, and Dad opened up a special plastic bag and he told me that there was something just for me inside. I sat there patiently and waited, and then he brought out the best thing ever...a killer whale stuffed animal!! It is so great. I named him Shamu. I will probably never get a chance to go to SeaWorld in my life time, so this is probably as close to Shamu as I will ever get. Shamu really likes it here. I showed him my pen and I buried him in my blankets. Then I let him sit on the couch with me. Then I chewed off one of his fins. I don't think he minded, but Mom and Dad didn't seem too happy so they took Shamu away from me for a little while so Mom could "perform surgery" on my Shamu. She removed the fin that I had chewed off and sewed the hole up. Then she gave me Shamu back so I was very happy, even though he is missing a fin. So then I was playing with Shamu and showing him my other toys and we got to talking and then he told me his other fin itched so I was helping scratch his fin and accidentally bit his fin off...oops. Mom was not too happy about it because she had to perform a second emergency surgery. Anyways Shamu is on the operating table right now and I really hope he makes it because I have a lot more games I want to play with him.

Please keep your fingers crossed for Shamu's surgery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment