Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't written in such a long time. I have been really busy lately. Mom has needed me to listen to her while she practices the banjo, and Dad likes it when I sit with him while he watches TV, so I am busy making them happy.

Things are good. This new dog moved into the building. His name is Bentley and he is a great Dane. He is a little bit bigger than me. Mom says he is 10 times my size. I don't think he's that big. I could definitely beat him up if I needed to. Mom was not happy with me because the other day, Bentley and I were in the elevator together and I barked and growled at Bentley just to warn him not to mess with me because I am tough. Mom said that it was not nice and I should welcome him since he just moved here. Next time I see him, I will try to be nice.

Yesterday, Mom and Dad made pizza at home. Mom made the dough and everything! They gave me their crusts and they also gave me pepperoni! I like pizza night. I wish they made me pizza every night. Unfortunately, they made brussell sprouts tonight. I was curious so I tried one. Yuck! I do not like vegetables. I hope Mom reads this and buys more pepperoni...

I am trying not to eat too much lately. Summer is coming and I want to be in good shape so maybe I can meet a nice girl dog and have a girlfriend. I would really like to have a girlfriend some day. Mom and Dad said they might get another dog some day so I can have a brother or sister. I don't want a brother or sister though. I just want a lady friend. I have a crush on this boxer down the hall. Her name is Layla. She is a lot bigger than me though, but that doesn't matter to me. Unfortunately, I think Layla cares. She doesn't realize that good things come in small packages. Oh Layla...

No comments:

Post a Comment